Saturday 22 November 2008

Sunshine and Cowboys...


Ok this blog has nothing to do with either Sunshine or Cowboys but that is what I am thinking about at the moment :) haha...I am basking in beautiful sunlight while listening to My Ipod rolling out things like the "Lord of The Rings" Sound track, some beautiful Ani Defranko, and some hip-hop "Brushin off Your sholders" , I love shuffle :)...I am wearing my plaid shirt and cowboy boots which makes me think of Indiana and my random taste in cloths :)

So anyways...I have had a good week...Cleaned alot, had our first discussion in Girls Cell (a little rocky at first but came around in the end) We read through Romans 12 from "The Message" one of my favorite scriptures ever...then we discussed what it means to us they picked thier brains and that is what I wanted...

Yesterday we had Erin's Birthday ...it was a great day...Dan and the boys went shopping early and woke Erin up with a cup of tea and 3 bouquets of flowers! (so awesome that would be Paradise for me being as I have an obsession with flowers) :) but anyways it was so lovely I am glad they could show mummy they care...Dan took the day off work and made a cheese cake with Erin...lovely...I cleaned a house in the afternoon but then came home to help clean up dinner and enjoy trumpets at the table before Tea (noise maker thingies Judea wanted) Later in the evening we had Tracey and Mark around (Dan's parents)...and through out the night more of the community stopped by it was great fun...sat around drinking coffee and eating cheese cake with some very interesting discussions...fun times...

Well the boys are home from Football(Soccor) so am going to go get a cup of tea and help Erin in the kitchen...

Bye People!!
Lots of Love...Abby

2 comments:

Allison said...

two things:
1. i love sunshine and cowboys (nice choice...;)).

2. when do i get to see yo face??

3. love you!

sorry that was three...
miss you and i am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Love you sis!
dad