Monday 15 December 2008

Oh GOD, I LOVE AFRICA!

Thank You Lord for Africa.... I was in North Africa for a long weekend and had a really great time with God, Friends, and Mountains! We went for a prayer weekend it was really nice...I really like praying I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it...when I was a kid us girls were always having prayer meeting, but over the last few years I hadn't done much of it...Last year at Bible College that passion grew and again I really enjoy praying ...I like praying for all kinds of things...God cares for it all! :)

Anyways it was a weekend with Oxford Church praying into North Africa and for God to move there...I got to spend time with the staff from my college, some 3 fellow classmates from my year, Matt from here in Walsall, and other people who live/work in N. Africa...really great time...we got to spend time with God in nature and seeing His BEAUTIFUL creation...I was so encouraged on what God is doing there and what God wants to do....

God also spoke to me again about my passion for Africa...I love it so much I would leave tomorrow if God allowed it...but I know I am here in England where God wants me(and loving it I might add)...and I also know I need/want more training in order to fully help people, I would like a husband with the same passion, and a clear direction on the right place to go, because at the moment I would go or do anything in that Continent because of the love God has put in me for that place and to see the change and Love of God come to it...I want to help Africa help itself out of poverty and to stand up for Justice, Love, Peace, and to see God reign in or World...

"Lord, I thank you for the opportunity again to go to Africa and the passion and compassion you have put inside of me for that place, I am excited to see what your future holds for my life...I want to be your hands and feet and to go where ever you choose to send me" Thanks You and Amen...

No comments: